ONE DAY HUE CITY TOUR - THUY BIEU VILLAGE - HISTORY - CULTURE - PEOPLE (INCLUDED LUNCH)
7:30 Meet our guide at your hotel and enjoy Hue’s typical features: peaceful, traditional and beautiful.
Transfer by car to visit the Dong Ba market and the Imperial Citadel where the last monarchy of the Nguyen Dynasty was seated. You will have great chance to learn about the Vietnamese history and traditional architecture as well as enjoy the meditative atmosphere of this place.
10:00 Then transfer to visit Thien Mu pagoda.
11:00 After that, get on the boat and go to Thuy Bieu village where you will continue with a nice bike tour around the authentic exuberant Thuy Bieu village. Stop on the way to visit a village temple, a place where they make paintings, incense sticks etc.
12:30 Arrive at Madam Loan's garden house, enjoy some fun cooking lesson and a nice lunch.
14:00 After lunch, enjoy some massage and soaking your tiring feet in pleasantly warm herbal water.
15:00 Finally transfer by car to visit Tu Duc tomb, one of the most beautiful tombs in Hue.
17:00 Transfer by car back to the hotel for resting.
- All ground transport on tour with A/C cars, boats, bike
- Lunch at local home
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English guide (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottles of water and towels
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as: other meals, drinks, tips, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.