S.T.S. is a well established international travel company in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. We are well experienced in the fields of Tourism and Services. S.T.S. tours are mixes of what you want and what we can do for safe and satisfying trips.
- The traditional greeting gestures are head nodding or Buddhist’s praying
- The handshake is becoming more common for both men and women.
- Bargaining is a must when shopping at markets or shops
- Keep your feet on the ground where they belong
- Stay calm and smile when the locals make mistakes to you
- Practice eating with chopsticks (in Vietnam and China)
- Bring light clothes, some long pants, shirts with sleaves, shorts,
T-shirts, swimming suits etc except in Winter (December to March).
- Bring your own medication for normal stomach problems, headache, cold, insect bites, etc.
- Tipping is not customary in those countries, but will be highly appriciated by guides, drivers, hotel and restaurant staff.
- Don't wear shoes inside some temples, pagodas, homes, guesthouses or shops
- Don't show much money, jewelry, or expensive belongings while hanging around in big cities, which may attract pick-pocketters.
- Don't touch adult people on the head or unknown women.
- Don’t leave a pair of chopsticks sticking vertically in a rice bowl because it looks very similar to the incense sticks which are burned for the dead.
- Don’t eat much raw vegetable and don’t drink ice not from a good source of water.
- Don’t drink water from the tap