ONE DAY THUY BIEU VILLAGE TOUR BY BIKE AND BOAT - HANDICRAFT - FUN - COOKING (INCLUDED LUNCH)
8:00 Meet our guide at your hotel, transfer by car to the boat station to embark a dragon boat cruising on the famous Perfume River.
9:00 Stop to visit the serene Heavenly Lady pagoda, the symbol of Hue.
10:30 Continue by boat to Luong Quan village boat station where you ride on your bike again to explore and enjoy Hue’s most authentic village of Thuy Bieu.
Leisurely biking along village roads shaded by pomelo trees called Thanh Tra by local people with special taste and smell, you can stop to visit some village temples, a local home of making paintings, another home of making incense sticks or votive paper etc. Pay a visit to a garden house to enjoy some green tea and fruits and chat with the families of three generations.
13:00 Arrive at Madam Loan's garden house, enjoy some fun cooking lesson and a nice lunch.
14:30 After lunch, enjoy some massage and soaking your tiring feet in pleasantly warm herbal water.
15:30 Transfer by car back to the hotel for resting.
- All ground transport on tour with boat, bike, car
- Lunch at local home
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English guide (other languages upon request)
- Cold bottles of water and towels
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as: other meals, drinks, tips, etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.