BIKING TO CU CHI TUNNEL â€“ CAODAI TEMPLE
BIKING TO CU CHI TUNNEL – CAODAI TEMPLE
(2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS)
Cu Chi tunnels, one of the most famous battlegrounds of the Vietnam War.
Today it is one of the country’s prime tourist attractions.
Sometimes, these spots seem to be memorials to wartime propaganda as much as to the war itself.
Cao Dai does not seek to create a gray world, where all religions are exactly the same, only to create a more tolerant world, where all can see each other as sisters and brothers from a common divine source reaching out to a common divine destiny realizing peace within and without. It will help you to understand how the Caodaism religion was born in Vietnam in 1926.
Tour Details: cycling 50 – 80 km
Day 1: SAIGON-CU CHI-TAY NINH (L) (50-80 km)
08:00 Pick up at your hotel and transfer with bikes for an hour to the outskirts of Saigon.
09:00 Cycle on single track trails through a village where farmers of Cu Chi doing their daily life such as, making bamboo baskets, bamboo furniture, and collecting rubber latex.
You will also see big rural family rice-paper workshops. This land was not only the hidden area but also fighting and living area of Viet Cong during the Vietnam War from 1965 to 1975.
12:00 Have a picnic lunch after visiting the tunnel, then continue to pedal to Tay Ninh where you have the option to attend services at the Cao Dai temple at
17:00 Arrival in Tay Ninh, check in the hotel.
Overnight in Tay Ninh
Day 2: TAY NINH – MOC BAI BORDER (B/L) (30-50 km)
07:30 Have breakfast at the hotel, check out and pedal to Long Chuan town, pedal on hilly roads through huge rice fields and peanut plantations.
Keep on riding to Moc Bai border gate where your picnic lunch will be served.
13:00 Continue cycling 15 km on rural roads to high way 20 and have a short transfer to HCMC.
16:00 Drop off at the hotel in HCM
End of services.
Prices: 4,179,000 VND/person in a sharing tour
Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from 1 May to 30 September
Special discounts for group bookings:
- For group booking from 5 – 10 people: discount 5% of the total cost
- For group of 11 people and more: discount 10% of the total cost
Hotel in Tay Ninh:
2* Thao My Hotel
2* Hoa Binh Hotel
- Modern A/C car/van/coach.
- 1 night in Tay Ninh – (based on twin sharing)
- Meals – 2 picnic lunches.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Truck carry bikes, spare bikes
- Helmets, bottles of water, tool kits.
- Cold bottle of water + wet towels on route
- Experienced English speaking guide, French, Chinese speaking guide (other languages upon request)
- Accommodation at HCMC hotels.
- Personal expenses for drinks, other food, laundry, phone, etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Any others not mentioned above
Exchange Rate : 1 USD = 21,000 VND