HO CHI MINH CITY â€“ CU CHI TUNNELS: RELAXING AND SHOPPING
HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS
RELAXING AND SHOPPING
(4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS)
Tour Code: STS – AMT 02
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – SHOPPING (D)
Arrival in the afternoon, check in a city center hotel, free time till dinner
After a dinner, evening walk to the Night market
Overnight in HCMC
Day 2: HCMC CITY – CU CHI (B-L-D)
After breakfast, a one and half hour drive takes you to Cu Chi where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing an web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Return to Ho Chi Minh for buffet lunch.
Afternoon city tour: visit the Reunification palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the City Center Post Office, colonial buildings, a Mosque, Ben Thanh Market, high quality shopping streets of Dong Khoi and Le Loi.
Lunch and Dinner at local restaurants
Overnight in HCMC
Day 3: HCMC – SHOPPING (B-L-D)
Morning enjoy 1 hour exciting rickshaw ride through the hustle and bustle of the city.
Then enjoy shopping tour with visits to big super markets: Diamond plaza, Parkson building, a famous lacquer ware factory.
Dinner and overnight in HCMC
Day 4: SHOPPING – DEPARTURE (B-L)
Morning free time for shopping in the city center area
After lunch, transfer to the airport for departure
End of service
3 star Hotels in HCMC: HA HIEN, ASIAN, SAIGON hotels
4 star Hotels in HCMC: REX, KIM DO, DUXTON, GRAND hotels
- Hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on twIn sharing, SUPERIOR room)
- All ground transport on tour
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English/ Chinese speaking guide
- Daily 1 bottle of water (0.5l) per person
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- International airport tax (294,000 VND in HCMC)
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips (42,000 VND/pax/day)
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.
Exchange Rate : 1 USD = 21,000 VND