ELEGANT VIETNAM BOUTIQUE TOUR (8 DAYS)
Day 1: HANOI (D)
- Arrival in Hanoi, the centuries-old beautiful capital of Vietnam, airport pick-up, check in a boutique hotel in Hanoi, then take an orientation walk
- Enjoy a lovely dinner at a local restaurant
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi (B-L-D)
- Full day for exploring the fascinating city of Hanoi where old and new things blend together, Vietnamese, Chinese and French cultures mix together.
- Activities: a pleasant walk around the peaceful Ho Chi Minh area (HCM Mausoleum, stilt house, One Pillar Pagoda), another pleasant walk at the beautiful Temple of Literature, and a good visit at the Fine Arts Museum,
- After lunch, enjoy a fantastic rickshaw ride through the bustle and hustle of Hanoi Old Quarter. Walk along the 36 Guild Streets, visit a wooden ancient house on Ma May street.
- The day is ended with an interesting water puppet performance and a fabulous dinner
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (B-L-D)
Morning check out the hotel, transfer to Halong Bay, a World Natural Heritage site.
12h15 : Board a private deluxe Junk, check-in registration
12h45 : Start cruise
13h00 : Have lunch aboard
13h30 : A fantastic cruise in Ha Long bay, visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island, Sail island, visit Sung Sot cave and a swim at Titov beach. You can rent a kayak from the crew (exclusive)
17h30 : Drinking Vietnamese wine and enjoy sunset
19h30 : Enjoy dinner on board.
21h00: Fishing or relax and spending a night on board.
DAY 4: HALONG – HUE (B-L-D)
07h00 : Have breakfast (cake, tea, coffee, milk).
07h30 : A morning cruise to visit Man’s head island, Tortoise island, visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat.
09h00 : Arrange luggage and check-out.
10h30 : Have lunch onboard.
12h00 : Arrive Halong wharf, transferred to Noibai Airport for a flight to Hue. Arrival at Phu Bai Airport, proceed to Hue city, a World Heritage site in Vietnam. Check in a boutique hotel and rest till dinner.
Overnight in Hue
Day 5: HUE (B-L-D)
- Full day enjoy Hue’s typical features: peaceful, traditional and beautiful.
- Activities: enjoy a lovely boat trip on the Perfume River to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb. Have lunch at a garden restaurant with Hue typical food
- Afternoon: take a tour of the Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty including the Imperial Palace, the Forbidden Purple City, the Emperor’s private residence. Explore Imperial Museum, Thai Hoa Palace, or the Palace of Supreme Harmony. Visit the full-loaded Dong Ba market
- Dinner with the special treat of Hue
- Overnight in Hue
Day 6: HUE – HOIAN (B-L-D)
- Morning enjoy a scenic drive to Hoi An via Danang, stop at the Fine Arts Cham museum
- After lunch, visit the Marble Mountains in Danang. Then continue to Hoian, a very charming ancient town, another World Heritage site in Vietnam. Check in a boutique hotel and Relax till an interesting dinner with the best local specialties at the Ly’s cafe
- Evening enjoy colorful lanterns of Hoi An, have your favourite clothes made overnight in Hoian
- Overnight in Hoian
Day 7: HOIAN (B-L-D)
- Morning enjoy a relaxing city walk to more than 200 years-old temples and houses with a combination of Vietnamese traditional characters with Chinese and Japanese influence. Enjoy pleasant shopping with much variety, low costs and friendly hostesses.
- Afternoon take a fantastic bicycle ride to explore interesting villages and the beautiful countryside, or free time for shopping or swimming in the South Vietnam Sea.
- Enjoy dinner with cooking demonstration
- Overnight in Hoian
Day 8: DANANG – HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Morning flight Hanoi, then change to international terminal for departure flight back home
End of service
- Hotel accommodation at boutique or luxury hotels with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles, boats, bicycle, rickshaw, 2 domestic flights
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and shows
- Local English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Thai speaking guides.
- 2 bottles of water/day/person
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Visa for Vietnam
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, tips
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.
Room surcharge and compulsory gala dinners will be applied at some boutique hotels on Christmas, New Year, and Tet holidays