EDUCATIONAL TRIP IN SOUTH VIETNAM (5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS)
EDUCATIONAL TRIP IN SOUTH VIETNAM
(5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS)
Code: STS –EDU SO 01
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HCMC – CITY TOUR – GO VAP ORPHANAGE (L-D)
Arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Visit the War Museum, The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (1880), The Old Post Office (1886) built by the French, city center.
Proceed to the Go Vap Orphanage for a short Community Involvement Programme. Visit a lacquer ware factory to learn about this art. Dinner cruise on the Saigon River with live show. Overnight in HCMC
DAY 2: HCMC – VSIP – CU CHI TUNNELS(B-L-D)
Transfer to Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park, visit a company at the park. Proceed to Cu chi tunnels, learn about the Vietnam War history. Overnight in HCMC.
DAY 3: HCMC – QUANG TRUNG SOFT WARE CITY (B-L-D)
Transfer to Quang Trung Software City, introduced generally about this area and take a visit to an IT company. More city tour: take a rickshaw ride for 1 hour to the Thien Hau temple in China town, visit An Dong market and Ben Thanh market for shopping. Enjoy the water puppet show. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 4: HCMC – MY THO – HCMC (B-L-D)
Transfer to My Tho. Stop at a rice field to learn about the local rice cultivation. Visit the colourful Vinh trang pagoda. Get on a boat trip up Mekong River, with stops at an orchard to taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs, sampan ride in palm shading creeks, boating along a small canal to visit a family work shop of making coconut candies and bee farm. Learn about vegetation and agriculture of the area. Dinner cruise with live show on the Saigon River. Overnight in HCMC
Day 5: DEPARTURE HCMC (B)
Transfer to the airport for departure
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing room)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicle, boats
- All entrance fees for sightseeing, meetings, city maps, brochures, and English booklets (if available)
- Local English, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Thai, Korean speaking guide
- Daily 2 bottles of water and wet tissues on route
- International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, tips etc.
- Field Study equipment, topographic maps,
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.